VitaCup: New Vitamin Infused Coffee & Tea Pods!
- Genius Blend: is an antioxidant-rich medium roast coffee infused with MCT, turmeric, and cinnamon.
- Beauty Blend: this blend is boosted with collagen, biotin, folic acid, and cinnamon (my personal favorite!).
- Fastest growing coffee brand in the country with more than 400K online customers in its first year!
- Among the top 10 coffee brands on Amazon.
- On shelf 3,000-4,000 retail locations grocery, big box and vitamin stores by 2019.
So far I really love my VitaCup vitamin infused coffee pods. I like being able to make a single cup of coffee when I am on the go and need a quick boost. I also love that on the days when I forget to take my vitamins, VitaCup has me covered. Coffee has antioxidant benefits in and of itself and a little bit of caffeine is perfectly fine as long as you keep to one or two cups a day. I make sure to switch to tea if I am having something after 3pm so it doesn’t affect my sleep at night. Give them a go and let me know what you think!
Kristin McGee is a celebrity yoga and Pilates instructor in New York City. She is the star of over 100 videos, a contributing editor at Health Magazine and a spokeswoman for many brands and causes she believes in. Kristin also appears frequently on television. A proud mom to three, she sure keeps herself busy!