VitaCup: New Vitamin Infused Coffee & Tea Pods!
- Genius Blend: is an antioxidant-rich medium roast coffee infused with MCT, turmeric, and cinnamon.
- Beauty Blend: this blend is boosted with collagen, biotin, folic acid, and cinnamon (my personal favorite!).
- Fastest growing coffee brand in the country with more than 400K online customers in its first year!
- Among the top 10 coffee brands on Amazon.
- On shelf 3,000-4,000 retail locations grocery, big box and vitamin stores by 2019.
So far I really love my VitaCup vitamin infused coffee pods. I like being able to make a single cup of coffee when I am on the go and need a quick boost. I also love that on the days when I forget to take my vitamins, VitaCup has me covered. Coffee has antioxidant benefits in and of itself and a little bit of caffeine is perfectly fine as long as you keep to one or two cups a day. I make sure to switch to tea if I am having something after 3pm so it doesn’t affect my sleep at night. Give them a go and let me know what you think!
Kristin McGee is a celebrity yoga and Pilates instructor in New York City. She is currently teaching yoga with Peloton. She is the star of over 100 videos, seen in several magazines and tv shows and is a spokeswoman for many brands and causes she believes in. A proud mom to three, she sure keeps herself busy!