Sass & Style!
I always think experiences make such awesome gifts. I love it when my husband gives me a package of manicure/pedicures for my Birthday or Christmas, or tickets to a Broadway musical. Last year for Christmas, he gave me a really cool experience–a wardrobe makeover, closet cleaning and consultation with Amy Salinger of Sass & Style. I absolutely loved it!
Amy helped me put together great outfits for a photo shoot I had coming up. She also helped me create outfits out of my yoga apparel so I could look more stylish running around in between classes; and go straight from teaching to meet friends for drinks or dinner. Amy really has a gift and an eye for style. She also knows how to shop in affordable places and put together outfits that won’t break the bank.
This year she is running her holiday special again and I felt I had to share it with all of my friends who live in and around NYC. For the rest of you, maybe she can start offering remote skype sessions somehow!
Pamper the men and women in your life or yourself by giving the gift of style. Nationally recognized fashion expert Amy Salinger and her team are offering 2 introductory packages to help you think outside the box!
Styling Session (2 hours)
$350 (Originally $600)
Travel is not included outside of Manhattan
- Re-invent your current wardrobe through styling to create up to 50 new looks. No shopping necessary.
- A “look book” will be created for quick outfit retrieval.
- A “fill in the holes” shopping list to be created during the styling process. Learn exactly what is missing in your closet.
Day Makeover Shopping Experience (4 hours)
$750 (Originally $1200)
Travel not include if experience is outside Manhattan
- Overwhelmed by the NYC shopping scene? Find the best places to go for your budget and body type. Learn expert shopping and styling tips.
- A personal shopping itinerary will be created based on a pre-service phone consultation.
- Style up to 25 looks. Bring all of your new stylish knowledge home to your own closet and be your very own fashion expert!
Make sure to visit www.amysalinger.net to get this great deal for yourself or someone you love, and let her know I sent you! Also, let me know some of your favorite Christmas gift experiences as well as any Style tips you have for the season.
Kristin McGee is a celebrity yoga and Pilates instructor in New York City. She is currently teaching yoga with Peloton. She is the star of over 100 videos, seen in several magazines and tv shows and is a spokeswoman for many brands and causes she believes in. A proud mom to three, she sure keeps herself busy!