Japa Mala Bead Giveaway!
I can get quite busy and stressed some days and completely forget to take time to reflect on all that I am grateful for. Mala beads are a string of beads traditionally used in meditation; and they serve as a beautiful reminder of our intentions. I have a gorgeous handmade mala necklace made of larimar and moonstone from Japa mala beads. I wear it to remind myself to slow down and take in all that I appreciate in my life.
Larimar brings peace and calm and is known for it’s ability to cultivate gratitude. By easing the feeling of needing to be in control of every little thing, it helps ground me in the present moment with peace and gratefulness. Moonstone is said to bring good luck and grants wishes. Moonstone is also good for soothing and balancing emotions. When I’m feeling overwhelmed (which is often these days with three kids four years and under!), I rub my fingers over the beads and take deep full breaths. There are also times I hold my beads while meditating and count them and my blessings one by one.
In honor of the holidays and finding time to cultivate an attitude of gratitude, I’ve partnered with Japa Mala beads to give away one Larimar and Moonstone Full Mala!
• Japa Mala Beads is one of the oldest mala makers in the US and has been making and importing mala beads since 2004.
• Japa’s unique malas are “designed by an artist and strung by a yogi.”
• Most of their beautiful mala beads are handmade in the USA using only 100% genuine gemstones.
• They use the strongest stringing materials available and have one of the best breakage guarantees in the business–108 days!
• They have over 160 different mala bead designs available plus over 30 types of mala bags and boxes to store malas or use to gift them.
• They are dedicated to operating an eco-conscious company. Almost all of the packing and shipping materials are made from recycled materials and since 2007 they have been a carbon neutral business.
• Based in Asheville, NC, Asheville has one of the most concentrated number of healing energy vortices and power points anywhere in this country…over 24 major ones!
If you want an opportunity to win, make sure to comment below as well as on my instagram giveaway! Good luck and THANK YOU for being a part of my life.
Kristin McGee is a celebrity yoga and Pilates instructor in New York City. She is currently teaching yoga with Peloton. She is the star of over 100 videos, seen in several magazines and tv shows and is a spokeswoman for many brands and causes she believes in. A proud mom to three, she sure keeps herself busy!