FAGE Total Split Cup Yogurt
MY FAVORITE YOGURT!
**This post is sponsored by FAGE, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.**
If I had to choose one food to survive on, I would probably choose yogurt! I LOVE yogurt; but not just any yogurt, I’m talking about FAGE’s creamy, thick, all-natural greek yogurt. I discovered FAGE years ago and it soon became my go-to breakfast, snack, and dessert of choice.
When I choose a snack or meal, it has to give me energy and keep me fueled for all of my busy activities. FAGE Total 2% Split Cup Greek yogurt is high in protein and all-natural. I also love the FAGE Total Plain! My husband jokes about my repeat breakfast of FAGE Total 2% plain yogurt with berries, flax, walnuts and a dash of cinnamon on top. I could eat it every morning and be so happy.
I love the FAGE TruBlend yogurts for dessert, too. And whenever I need a quick snack or breakfast on the go, I grab a FAGE Total 2% Split Cup. FAGE Total Split Cup options are delicious with a side of creamy yogurt, paired with just the right amount of fruit or honey. They also come in three milkfat varieties (0%, 2%, and 5%) so there’s something for everyone. The perfect pre-workout yogurt is the FAGE Total 2% Honey with a handful of pistachios on top. The protein fills you up without weighing you down and the honey gives your body the energy it needs to fuel your muscles. Pistachios add a crunch and make this on-the-go snack so easy before I hit the gym or a yoga class.
FAGE is also kid-friendly and my boys can’t get enough of it. William, my three-year-old twin, is obsessed with the cherry pomegranate flavor. I love his sophistication in taste and that he can have a healthy meal or snack without the high amounts of sugar in other yogurts. FAGE Total Split Cup yogurts are easy to grab out of the fridge as a mid-afternoon snack that we can all enjoy together.
The FAGE Total 0% Split Cup yogurts remind me of a sweet treat without the guilt, and I love the option to dip the yogurt into a variety of different fruit flavors or honey and get a whole new sense of yummy. My husband has a 2% honey with his coffee in the mornings. I add low sugar granola to the fruit varieties often and switch it up between peach, blueberry, raspberry, and strawberry – they are all delish.
The FAGE Total Split Cups are a great addition to your everyday routine. Here are some other ways I incorporate them into mine:
Incorporating FAGE Yogurt Into My Daily Routine
- I love to take a FAGE Total Split Cup yogurt to-go on a busy morning when I don’t have time for a sit-down breakfast. I pair it with a banana or hard-boiled egg and I’m good to go.
- Mixing the yogurt with the fruit, then add oats, coconut shreds, low sugar granola, cereal or nuts is a satisfying breakfast for the entire family. I’ll put little cups out of different toppings and let the boys make their own concoctions.
- Sometimes I throw the FAGE Total Split Cup yogurts into a blender, add a little vanilla almond milk, ice and a frozen banana for an easy creamy morning smoothie.
- I love grabbing one of the FAGE Total Split Cup yogurts for a mid-afternoon pick me up, it keeps me full and energized until dinner.
- FAGE Total Split Cup yogurt can make a great lunch by adding some granola, flax seeds, bananas, and kiwis or fruit of choice. I also love slicing up an apple and dipping it into the yogurt then the honey and rolling it in granola or chopped peanuts.
- Whenever I’m craving a sweet treat; but don’t want the sugar crash, I grab a FAGE Total Split Cup yogurt to satisfy my sweet tooth. The FAGE Total 0% cherry pomegranate with a few pieces of dark chocolate is an incredible healthier treat.
- The FAGE Total Split Cups are a perfect alternative to ice cream for dessert. The boys love to mix up the fruit with the yogurt to make a fun, yummy and sweet treat!
- Putting the yogurt in the freezer then throwing some ice cream size scoops into a bowl with some banana slices and the fruit sauce on top is the perfect banana split, FAGE style.
- A few scoops of frozen FAGE yogurt tastes as creamy, sweet and fulfilling as any other ice-cold treat (just this time it is much healthier for you!) When I really want to indulge I chill the FAGE Total 5% Split Cup in the sicilian lemon flavor and crumble graham crackers or shortbread cookies on top…omg SO good!
For everyone looking for the best yogurt/snack, FAGE is the best one to add to your daily routine, it’s nutritious, tasty and satisfying.
Kristin McGee is a celebrity yoga and Pilates instructor in New York City. She is currently teaching yoga with Peloton. She is the star of over 100 videos, seen in several magazines and tv shows and is a spokeswoman for many brands and causes she believes in. A proud mom to three, she sure keeps herself busy!