Guest Blog: Fitness Tips To A Healthier Summer by Sophie Samuel
Fitness Tips To A Healthier Summer!
This article was authored by Sophie Samuel
1. Drink plenty of water – It cleanses the body and makes your skin glow soft and even makes your body function more efficiently. Drink at least 16 ounces of H2O every 25 minutes, before going to bed and while you are exercising. You also have the option of sports drinks which have special ingredients that can help prevent from dehydration.
2. Be creative – Modify your lifestyle by making changes in your eating habits. Instead of having a heavy lunch, pack your lunch and have some fruits and vegetables, you can have protein drinks as well. You will feel fresh and energetic for your afternoon tasks.
3. Be friendly to nature – Our world is more beautiful with tress and heavy forests. The great outdoors can make you feel cool and pleasant, even it will be a helpful distraction for the chore of exercising, so make some lists of outdoor activities to-do during the summer.
4. Be relaxed and be patient – It’s important to enjoy the summer and appreciate efforts that you’re making after the winter off. Don’t try to reach your fitness goals in a week or two, stay focused on your daily physical activities, the results will follow automatically.
5. Breathe properly during exercise – During exercise there is a specific way you should breathe, it opens up your lungs, allows fresh oxygen to enter into your body and provides better endurance. For Example – Runners will maintain a breathing rhythm while they are running, which allows them to run faster and longer than if they were to run while breathing normally.
6. Have fun! – Make your summer the most memorable one by creating some of the best memories of the year with the people you love spending your time with and your favorite hobbies. Be relaxed and enjoy activity.
7. Training program – Be serious about your fitness goals to establish a training plan, it will let you to set short term goals. Working on your schedule will also allow you to assess what is working and what is not in your fitness routine.
8. Family and friends – When you want to get back into shape, it is important to have the support of your family and friends, these people can keep you motivated in so many ways. It shows that they respect your goals, not allowing you to have the wrong foods in your diet or disturb your exercise program in any way. Share how important it is to you and that you will need all their encouragement to stay on track.
9. Your diet – If you want to improve your diet this summer, makes healthier changes and have a cup of fresh strawberries, blackberries every day. Berries help you boost up on antioxidants, prevents damage to tissues and any age-related illnesses from harmful risks.
10. Try to be good to your eyes – Protect your vision by wearing protective eyewear. When you go outdoors put on your sunglasses, it protects your eyes from 99% of the UVA and UVB rays. It can also help prevent wrinkles around the eyes. While playing outdoor games, it is essential to wear protective eyewear. Consult a doctor for the best type for you.
11. Plan meals for fitness – Plan your meals in advance to stay on the healthier track. Breakfast should be your biggest meal of the day, providing you with the energy to start the day. Have a medium sized lunch, and keep in mind not to eat too much for dinner or else it will be very difficult for your body to breakdown the calories before you go to bed.
About Sophie Samuel
Sophie Samuel is a blogger from London in the United Kingdom. She adores kids and therefore loves to write articles related to children. As a single mother, she took up writing as her profession to meet the educational expenses for her children and the family. She says that the child support agency has helped her much in the upbringing of her kids and recommends the same to any single parent looking for guidance. For any guidance during emergency situations regarding her children, she calls in the child support agency, contact their number for assistance.
Kristin McGee is a celebrity yoga and Pilates instructor in New York City. She is the star of over 100 videos, a contributing editor at Health Magazine and a spokeswoman for many brands and causes she believes in. Kristin also appears frequently on television. A proud mom to three, she sure keeps herself busy!